in our previous post, we showed you guys how you can Reset Android Phone Screen Lock Without Data Loss but that post was meant for the general Android users but in today’s article our focus is on how to unlock LG phone if you have forgotten your password in two different ways, even though the method can work for other android devcies. Read on and choose your preferred method if you have forgotten your password on LG phone.
Method 1:Unlock LG phone using Android Lock Screen Removal(dr fone)
dr.fone is an extremely secure and reliable application. it can unlock 4 types of lock screen such as Password, PIN, pattern, and fingerprints. It is very easy to use so anybody can use it because you don’t need any tech knowledge. Currently, the software supports Samsung Galaxy Note, S, Tab series and LG G2 G3 G4 and so on
- To begin with, download and install dr.fone link, when you are done launch it and then select Unlock function.
- Connect your LG phone to the computer via a USB cable. Click on Start on dr.fone.
- at the moment dr.fone toolkit support to remove lock screen on LG and Samsung devices. Select your phone model information from the dropdown
- Boot the phone in download mode.
- Disconnect your LG phone and power it off.
- Press the Power Up button. While you are holding the Power Up button, plug in the USB cable.
- Keep pressing the Power Up button until the Download Mode appears
- when you are done with the previous step, click on Remove to start removing the lock screen. This process only takes a few minutes. Then your phone will restart in normal mode without any lock screen.
Method 2: using Android Device Manager
- Start by logging in to Android Device Manager by entering the credentials of your respective Google Account that is configured with your phone. link
- on your left you will see secure device or you may see a lock icon
- if you click on the lock icon then you will see a pop-up window but if you click on secure device you wont see a pop-up window but both of them can be used to set a new password on your device
I hope these two methods helped you, please don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family. feel free to comment