In this article, we will be showing you how to install Hipstore on iOS for your iPhone or iPad Devices without the need to Jailbreak your device. Everybody loves free applications and that is the reason why free applications on the App store has a great deal more Downloads than the paid ones. Most iOS users don’t extravagant jailbreaking their devices as it voids their guarantee. So if your device isn’t jailbroken or you would prefer not to Jailbreak your device then you’ll have to pursue the means underneath to get the Hipstore App up and running on your device.
First of all, we have to install an emulator which will enable us to use the Hipstore app. For this tutorial, we will be making use of iOSEmus which doesn’t require tools like Cydia or the rest. Just follow the steps below
- Open a Browser and Head to iosem.us
- Tap or click on the First Option to Download.
- Allow the pop up that will appear
- This will take you to Settings and ask you to install the iOSEmus, Tap on Install, and Tap on it again. Once the installation process is done, tap on Done.
- If you get a hint with the Untrusted Developer Error, Simply Go to the Settings >> General >> Profile & Device Management >> Look for the iOSEmus Certificate, Select it and Tap on Trust to trust the app.
We can now download and install HipStore cause iosemus is up and running
How To Install HipStore on iOS for iPhone and iPad Without Jailbreak
- Launch iOSEmus Emulator and Search for HipStore.
- Once the results show up, tap on it and tap on Install. “Wait for the installation process to be done”.
- Now go to Settings >> General >> Profile & Device Management >> Look for Hipstore, Click on it and Trust it.
- Click on the Apple/iOS Logo and a pop up will appear asking you to confirm the Hipstore installation. Tap on Install to begin the process.
- When it is done, pursue the means above to trust the application and you’re ready
If the Hipstore is in another language and you would like to change it to English, then follow the steps below
- Launch the Hipstore App. Navigate to the Main Menu and Click on “Cai Dat”
- Tap on “ngonngu” and Select English.