Great news for Windows users Now you can download and install Kali Linux tools using Pentest Box Tools.
Here is how to install Pentestbox in your PC
- Incapacitate your antivirus in light of the fact that it contains hacking tools, so you have to handicap your antivirus. Try not to stress your PC won’t be hacked. On the off chance that you introduce Metasploit window adaptation, at that point you need to disable your antivirus. It contains too many hacking tools so disable your antivirus.
how to disable your antivirus
- Click “Settings” in the “Start Menu”. And then choose “Update & Security”.
- Select “Windows Security” from the left pane and choose “Open Windows Defender Security Center”.
- Open Windows Defender’s settings, and then click on the “Virus & Threat Protection settings”
- click on “virus and threat protection settings”
- Click the Real-Time Protection, Cloud-Delivered Protection, and Automatic Sample Submission switches to turn Windows Defender off.
2. Download Pentestbox from their official site. It has two variant Pentestbox and Pentestbox with Metasploit.
3. Open it.it will ask you extract folder by default it is c:\pentestbox I strongly recommend you to choose default C:\pentestbox it is easy to uninstall if want in future or easy to launch. Click on Extract button
4. Navigate to where you installed it and open it
5. Now you are ready to use it. Here is its default look