there are times when we accidentally lock or locked our phone and we have no way to recover the phone’s functionality without resetting but we also do not want to lose our data well you are lucky to be here because this article will teach you how you can Reset your Android Phone Screen Lock Without Data Loss or losing your data
Reset Android Phone Screen Lock Without Data Loss
One of the best ways to Reset Android Phone Screen Lock Without Data Loss is by using dr.fone – Unlock (Android) tool. An extremely secure and reliable application. it can unlock 4 types of lock screen such as Password, PIN, pattern, and fingerprints. It is very easy to use so anybody can use it. Currently the software supports Samsung
- To begin with, download and install dr.fone link
- open dr.fone on your PC and then go to More Tools > Unlock. dr.fone – Unlock (Android) will allow your device to remove the password from any of the 4 types of lock screen (PIN, Password, Pattern, and Fingerprints).Press “Start to Begin” after connecting your device to your PC.
- Go for Download Mode
Follow these instructions –
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold home key, volume down and power key at a time.
- Tap on the volume up for entering into download mode.
- Download Recovery Package
when you are done with the previous step.you will see an automatic prompt for download recovery package. You have to wait till its completion.
- when the previous step is completed, you will see that the lock screen removal process has started. During the process, you do not have to worry for any data loss as the process will not delete or spoil any of your