1. Using VPNWith the first method we will use vpn,to unblock websites that have been blocked virtual private network we can say VPN, in short, is the one which allows a device to make a secure connection with other networks. And it can also help to unblock websites that have been blocked.vpn will help in accessing the blocked website by changing your IP address to another countrys own.nord vpn is one of the best vpn service for you
2. Using Proxy Websitessecondly,you can use proxy websites to unblock the websites that have been blocked.As we all know that there are so many websites which we can’t open or which might be having certain restrictions and barriers for precise users. in that case, we use the proxy websites. it’ll cover the website that is been blocked by the ISPs after which you’ll be able to get entry to the blocked website.
3. Using IP Address Instead of URLlastly,Using IP Address Instead of URL with this method we wont use the url (example”google.com”) but we will rather use the IP address of google
And to get the IP address of a website, you have to follow the following steps.
- Firstly, open Command Prompt (CMD) on your windows operating system.
- Type ping www.google.com (replace google.com with the site you want to visit) And then Hit Enter.
- It will show you the IP address of the Website.
- Copy that IP Address and paste to the Browser’s address bar.