Welcome readers today I am going share with you the best WIFI hacking apps for Android operating system
Important Warning: This post includes links to download apps that can be used to hack WIFI, which is illegal and meant for trial only. This post is just meant for educational purposes and written just for illustration.
REQUIREMENT BEFORE YOU START USING THE WIFI HACKING APPLICATION
1. You need a rooted phone
2. you need an android phone with version 4.0 and above
3. You need to download and install BusyBox
4. Strong signal of the targeted WIFI
5. Xposed Framework
TOP WIFI HACKING APPS FOR ANDROID DEVICES
1. WPS WPA Tester
WPS WPA Tester is an android app to find out if your Access Point is vulnerable at the WPS protocol. With WPS WPA Tester you can make sure that the WiFi that you are using to access the internet is secure or not and whether somebody is monitoring the access point or not. You can easily test your WiFi connection to AP with WPSPIN.
The PINs in the app are calculated with many algorithms which are listed below.
- And also others default PIN of MANY Access Point.
Requirement: Android 4 and up
Requires Root Access: Yes
File Size: 4.3 MB
Operating System: Android
- Download your preferred APK file version from above links.
- Locate to Download Manager and open the installer APK package.
- In case security blocks the installation go to Settings -> Device Management -> Tick “Unknown Sources”.
- Restart the installation process and complete it.
- You’re all set! You can now use the app.
ZAnti is one of the best penetration testing and hacking toolkit for android. that lets security managers assess the risk level of a network with the push of a button This easy to use mobile toolkit enables IT Security Administrators to simulate an advanced attacker to identify the malicious techniques they use in the wild to compromise the corporate network.Many users use it to hack websites and other servers but you can use it for MITM attacks, password auditing, MAC address spoofing and many more with it
Wi-Fi Kill is one of the best hacking tool for rooted Android devices. Using this tool, one can disable a device’s internet connection if it’s connected to your network. In reality, it blocks the packet data going to a device.
I AM SIGNING OFF HERE. I WILL MEET YOU UP WITH A NEW POST SOON. MEANWHILE, YOU CAN CHECK MY OTHER POSTS. FOR ANY ISSUES REGARDING THIS, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW SO THAT I CAN ASSIST YOU THANKS.