Here Are My Top 5 Text Editors
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable: minimalist, tab with close button, multi-line tab, vertical tab and vertical document list
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
2. Sublime Textis a proprietary cross-platform source code editor with a Python application programming interface.
2. CUSTOMIZE ANYTHINGKey bindings, menus, snippets, macros, completions and more. everything in Sublime Text is customizable with simple JSON files
3. GOTO ANYTHINGUse Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines or words. Triggered with Ctrl+P,
3. BracketsBrackets is a lightweight, yet powerful, modern text editor. that blend visual tools into the editor so you get the right amount of help when you want it without getting in the way of your creative process.
1. Inline Editors
Instead of jumping between file tabs, Brackets lets you open a window into the code you care about most.
2. Live Preview
Get a real-time connection to your browser. Make changes to CSS and HTML and you’ll instantly see those changes on screen.