Welcome to freewareshome and today I will teach you 3 ways to download paid apps and games for free on android
Important Warning:This post includes links to download paid apps for free, which is illegal and meant for trial only. This post is just meant for educational purposes and written just for illustration. Note that Piracy is a crime and I don’t encourage it.
Before you want to go on and install apps from third-party marketplaces, you need to allow your device to do so. By default, Android prevents installation of apps outside Play Store on Android devices. follow the steps below to allow third-party app installations on your android device.
Navigate to> Settings >> Security.
Check on “Unknown Sources” (Allow installation of non-Market apps).
How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Android
METHOD 1: USING APPVN
Appvn is an app store where you can get millions of apps and games that you may or may not get on the official Google Play Store. Appvn is a very popular third-party app store where you can easily find apps for your rooted/ nonrooted device which are not available on the play store.
You can get free apps on Appvn, you can use it across platforms to download free apps for different operating systems such as Android, iOS and Windows.
Download paid apps for free using APPVN
Simple Video Tutorial
- First, you need to download APPVN and install it
- Now open Google play store and search for the game you want to download
- navigate to share and tap on it
- Select APPVN from the pop list
Now tap on “tai” to start downloading
METHOD 2: USING APTOIDE
This app store does not host Android apps themselves but rather let the users upload the application. Apps can be downloaded from app repositories created by Aptoide Uploaders. Users may also add app repositories (also known as stores) created by other Aptoide users
- Download Aptoid and install it
- Now open Aptoide App Store. You might be prompted to add a store to your collection. Go on and add a store if you like. (It is not necessary).
- Tap on the Search icon on the top right corner and type the name of the app
- Select the app and A dialog box will appear prompting you to confirm the app installation. Click on “OK”.
- The Package Manager will now install the app. Click /tap on “OK” to finish the installation.
METHOD 3: USING MOBOGENIE
The specialty of this market is that it gives a lot more than just paid apps. It gives you paid ebooks for free, paid music for free, paid movies for free and also allows you to download youtube videos to your device. It also has file managers included, with a junk cleaner built in to clean up your device. That’s not all, it shows a stylish local weather tab on your notifications bar. That’s an all in one package.
- Download Mobogenie and install it
- Search for the game or app which you want to download and tap on download (free)
- install it
I am signing off here. I will meet you up with a new post soon. Meanwhile, you can check my other posts. For any issues regarding this, please comment below so that I can assist you. Thanks.