Take Notebefore you start to update your device please make sure that your device is at least 50% charged and it is connected to a wifi or a MiFi, but if your device is not at least 50% charge then please plug it in a power source On the off chance that regardless you can’t download the update even after checking the requirements, you may have a go at holding up a couple of days before attempting once more. It is conceivable Apple’s server is excessively stick stuffed, making it impossible to enables you to download the update easily. In the event that the Wi-Fi you are associated with is poor, you probably won’t have the capacity to download the update easily. In this way, you have to ensure that your Wi-Fi is capable.
Download iOS 12 Via iTunes
- Most importantly, connect your iPhone to your computer via USB.
- Next, dispatch iTunes and afterward tap on the device from the upper left corner of the window.
next off, select Check for Updates.
- Proceed to Download and Update.
- Follow the usual prompts as they appear on the screen.
Installing iOS 12 in Recovery ModeOn the off chance that you are as yet having issues downloading the new iOS update, then you have to download the Ios in recovery mode. In any case, before you continue to experiment with this trick, ensure that you have all your files and data backed up.
- switch off your iPhone or iPad and then connect it to your computer via USB.
- Next, put your iOS device in recovery mode
- next off, go to iTunes on your computer and check out the message. “Click Update“,
- On the screen that comes up next, click on Update, to download the latest iOS version on your iPhone or iPad.
- Finally, click on Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions.