Online banking from mobile is not secure. People are coming in the grip of cybercrime. Email, SIM-swap, mobile app and fake bank mobile app are getting cheated. Many times, without the knowledge of your account, there is a message of sudden debit message from the account. According to cyber expert, certain precautions are necessary for secure net banking.
Some measures that net banking will stay safe from
• Set the PIN / Password to access the handset menu on mobile. Keep your mobile number and Email ID register / update for online banking alert.
• Delete regular junk files.
• Do not follow the URL without any information.
Delete every week Browsing History
• Keep someone cautious before giving or giving a mobile phone.
• Delete Browsing History in Mobile. Removed files from the phone’s memory. They can have bank account numbers and important information.
• First, contact the bank when you lose mobile and block the mobile banking app first. You can unblock them when you find a mobile.
• Do not save debit / credit card numbers, CVV numbers or PINs in mobile.
• Do not keep confidential information received from the bank in mobile.
• Keep anti-malware / anti-virus software updates in the smartphone.