we save many apps and documents of our work on our smartphone. At the same time, many things are also present in the phone which consumes the memory of the phone. Some of these are WhatsApp media files. Even if we mute our WhatsApp group, they still consume the memory of the smartphone. But do you know that WhatsApp can help you not only in calling and messaging but also in many other things. You can also boost the memory of your smartphone through WhatsApp.This method can be adopted not only in Android but also in iPhone.In this post, we will give you information about how to boost the memory of the smartphone through WhatsApp.
How to boost your smartphone’s memory through WhatsApp, follow these steps:
1. First open WhatsApp and go to Settings.
2. Then tap on Data and Storage usage. Here you will get a list which will include options like Photos, Audio, Videos, Documents.
3. The option of Storage Usage will be found at the bottom here.
4. After tapping on Storage Usage, you will see a list.
5. Here the storage consumed by contacts and group chats will appear.
6. Delete anything which is not in your list or the group that is not required in this list.
7. After deleting, tap the chat in the list. Here you will find the option to Manage below. Tap on it
8. Here you will find other options to delete. In this, you can select who you want to delete from photos, videos, gifs, documents.
9. This will reduce the amount of phone memory to some extent.