Gmail is the most popular email service in the world. Maybe. That’s why hackers monitor this online Google service. In addition, most Android users around the world use Gmail accounts. If your Gmail account was also hacked or unable to log in, you will be notified today about simple steps to restore your Gmail account. You will also be notified of steps to secure your Gmail account.
Follow these steps to recover Gmail account
- First, open the Gmail Account Recovery page
- If you don’t remember the password, you can use your registered mobile number. You can also enter your recovery ID.
- Gmail will then send the security code to your registered email number or ID.
- After verifying this code, you can enter your account.
- Apart from that, you can also answer the security questions that you might make when setting up your account.
- After you receive the recovery code, enter it in Gmail. Google will ask you to change your password.
- After you log in again, Gmail will ask for your security permission once. Remember that after a security review, you change your information so that your account will not be hacked again.
If you don’t change the details, your account might be hacked again. In addition to many smartphone user applications, many social media platforms run from banking are also connected to Gmail accounts. We gave you some security tips today to keep your Gmail account from being hacked again. These tips will help you secure your Gmail account.
Follow these steps to secure Gmail account
- To protect your Gmail account, you must follow the instructions in the security permission. This is a Google service that allows users to verify that their account is secure by reviewing applications, devices, related account permissions, and more.
- Change your Gmail account password regularly.
- Also, change passwords on all social media platforms and applications related to your Gmail account.
- You also need to make sure that the phone that you are using or the recovery email address is correct.
After doing this, your account will be fully protected and your hacking opportunities will also be reduced