WhatsApp is currently the most popular instant messaging application in the world. Everyone uses WhatsApp to chat. Surely you will. There are some users on your contact list whom you chat secretly but you do not want anyone to read the chat. That’s why today we’re going to share with you a way that you can easily hide your private chats without deleting them.
This is how Android users can hide private chat
- First, open WhatsApp.
- After this, press the chat you want to hide for a while.
- Now you will see the archive option at the top. Click on it.
- After doing so your private chat will be hidden.
This is how iPhone users can hide private chat
- Open Whatsapp and go to the chat list.
- Now swipe right on the contact you want to hide.
- As soon as you swipe right, you will see the archive option. Click on it.
- Now your chat will be hidden.
How to get Hidden Chat
- Open Whatsapp to bring the archived Chat back.
- Then go to the bottom of the chat screen.
- Here you will see the option of Archived. Click on it.
- Long press on Archived, now you will see the option of Unarchive, click on it.
- This way your hidden chat will come back.