If you send a WhatsApp image file to someone else, the quality will be reduced. Or rather, the picture quality is lower than the original image. It often happens that we have to send a good quality image to someone, but if the picture is sent via WhatsApp, the quality is broken. Today, we will show you two ways to overcome this problem, which allows you to send good quality images to WhatsApp.
- Open the image file that you want to send by opening the file manager on your smartphone.
- Then convert this file from JPG (image format) to DOC (document file format).
- After conversion, select the contact you want to send the image to WhatsApp.
- Then scroll to the chat option and touch the pin icon (attachment icon).
- Now open the converted file and tap the send button.
- Those who will receive the image, ask them to convert this .doc (document file format) back to .jpg (image format).
- Doing so will not spoil the quality of the image you send.
- The first method is a bit lengthy process, if you did not like the first method, then in this second way you can send your image file to someone without spoiling the quality.
- For this, first, you have to go to Google Play Store and download the third party app that zips file size.
- After this, zip the image you want to send or many images through this app.
- Now go through the option to send chat and tap on the pin icon (attachment icon).
- Select the zip file and send it by tapping on the send button.
- Ask the person who sent you the file to unzip the file. After unzipping the image will be received to the user sent in its original quality.