Smartphone games are now growing. Because now you can play the PlayStation One game on your smartphone.
Although this is already possible with Android thanks to the open platform, iOS users can now also play retro games with the Provenance emulator.
In this article, you will learn how to play PS1 games on the iPhone and iPad. Because Provenance emulates more than 20 consoles, you can play retro NES, SNES, Game Boy, Atari, and others on your iOS device.
Play PlayStation Games on iPhone and iPad –
Step 1 –
- Download the application from this website
- Run the application on your iOS device –
- Open Settings – General – Device Management – Open Application Certification – Touch the Trusted tab
- Download the PS1 bios file from this website
- Download PS1 ROM from this website that offers free ROM.
- Save the game in a local file
Step 2 – How to run the game
- Open the iOS emulator application. – Touch the + symbol. – Cloud and local files. – Choose a game
- In the conflict box, tap “Let’s fix it!”
- Select PlayStation in the new menu. (Before you start the game, you need to add the PS1 bios file.)
- In the iOS application, click the + icon again – Cloud and local files – Select the downloaded PS1 bios file
You are now playing your favorite PS1 game on your iOS and iPad devices.
There are many settings that you can change in the source emulator, e.g. B. game speed, graphic settings, controller settings and more.