There are many users here who use Android and iOS devices; h. iPhone. Sometimes we also need contacts and data on an Android device on our iPhone. Many users have difficulty transferring data from their Android smartphone to their iPhone. Today, we will explain a few simple steps to help you synchronize contacts with your Gmail account to your iPhone.
Steps To Sync your Android device’s contacts to iOS
- First, open the Settings option on your iPhone.
- Select here accounts and passwords (email, contacts, calendar in older versions of iOS).
- You must add your Google or Gmail account here. Touch Add account.
- Then you choose another.
- You will then see an option to add an account to CardDAV. Choose it.
- The next step is to enter your Google Account information.
- Enter your game address, not your username and enter your password.
- Enter google.com as the server location.
- After entering your account information, click Next to continue to the next step.
- Make sure your contact options are turned on.
After completing these steps, open the contacts application on your device. After that, your contacts between Android and iPhone will be synchronized, which means your contact number will now be displayed on both devices.