most people use the instant messaging app WhatsApp for chatting, making calls(video calls) but some parents are concerned that their children are falling into the cyber-crime trap while they use WhatsApp. Application developers may have the best intentions when creating apps, but some start a WhatsApp group and join them to mislead their children into evil intentions. For this reason, it is very important that you continue to monitor what your child is doing on WhatsApp. However, on a busy schedule, it may be difficult to constantly see over the phone with whom they are talking. Do not worry! In this article, you will learn how to make it easier and more effective for tracking your child’s WhatsApp features.
Why do you need WhatsApp monitor?
For parents, the reason why you want to invest in a good WhatsApp monitor should be clear. They maintain the security of your child and therefore want to protect him from the internet. The only way to do that is to check what he sees and with whom he interacts online.
Some people will say that this means you don’t trust your child, but their safety must be more important than what other people think. So, if you suspect your child is dealing with WhatsApp characters that are less than perfect, it’s better to play it safe than play it safe.
How to monitor WhatsApp messages on PC
After you decide to monitor what your child is doing on WhatsApp, the next question is how to do it without compromising the privacy and trust of the child. One possibility is to use WhatsApp monitoring software. Although many of them are available – some free and others for a fee – mSpy can only guarantee the best information and ease of use. Some other reasons why you should choose mSpy are as follows.
- This application works with the background of your child’s device. Because you will not forget the applications on your device, you can protect your privacy and not damage your trust.
- After logging in, you can easily access WhatsApp messages from almost all browsers. All you have to do is log in and access the dashboard.
- It is compatible with Android, iOS and Windows devices
- Very easy to use. After installing the application, all you have to do is sign in to see WhatsApp messages.
- This can be used to monitor more than just WhatsApp messages.
- You can monitor SMS, call logs, location tracking, and other application data such as Skype and Viber.
How To Use mSpy to monitor WhatsApp messages.
Follow these simple steps to set up and use mSpy to monitor your child’s WhatsApp messages.
- Step 1: Register the service on the mSpy website and purchase the desired subscription.
- Step 2: mSpy will send installation instructions to your mailbox. Download cellular tracking software and install it on your child’s device
- Step 3: The program runs in the background to gather information. Simply log in to any mSpy browser to view messages.
Other WhatsApp monitor apps
If you don’t want to put all your resources into one app then there are several other WhatsApp monitors to choose from, there are three very good options.
1. Highster mobile
This is an easy-to-use WhatsApp monitor like mSpy and even has its own dashboard that allows you to see all information about the monitored device. In addition to monitoring WhatsApp messages, it can also monitor SMS messages, outgoing calls and even visit websites.
2. Spy Bubble
This is another application that you can try. In addition to SMS and calls, you also get complete information about incoming and outgoing WhatsApp messages. Automatically record all information on WhatsApp.
With the WhatsApp monitoring software mentioned above, you can easily monitor your children’s activities on WhatsApp. Most of them even remain anonymous so they will never understand.