Most iPhones, iPads, Macs have iCloud Keychain feature which helps to remember passwords and manage them securely. If you have a Windows PC, you can use your iCloud Keychain password from Windows more smoothly. In this article, we will show you how
how to access icloud keychain passwords on windows
- the latest version of iCloud for Windows installed must be installed on your windows(version 12.0 or later). It can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store Then enter your Apple ID and click Sign in.
- Enter the code received on your Apple device on your computer screen and click continue.
- If everything is correct, you will go to go to your browser and search for icloud and install the browser extension
- if you are using chrome, go to the chrome web store and search for icloud and install it
- Once the installation is complete, you will see an icon. Lock cloud shows iCloud installed in Chrome.Cloud with Key indicates that iCloud is installed on Chrome.
- When clicking the cloud icon on chrome or edge you need to enter the 6 digit verification code that appears below.
- This will enable iCloud passwords on chrome or edge successfully
- You have access to passwords stored on your iPhone to use on your computer.